With 15 years’ experience, In Residence founder David Stewart and his specialist property team manages a broad mix of properties from 100+ unit apartment blocks to private estates. Being responsible for a diverse portfolio means our approach is always highly professional, honest and committed to ensure excellent service while keeping costs to a minimum.
We work with freeholders, leaseholder associations and ‘Right to Manage’ companies who have come to realise that managing apartment blocks is often time consuming, requiring professional contractors and increasingly there are legal compliance requirements to satisfy too.
Building repairs and maintenance are only part of the process. Scheduling regular inspections, forward planning budgets, collecting service charges and communicating what’s happening is an essential part of our service.
Our core service offer includes:
• As you would expect we have broad experience of the management of day-to-day, month-by-month requirements of a site, including as hoc repairs, preventative maintenance and specialist projects.
• Our experienced team is able to carry out core support, including landscaping, cleaning and general repairs for enhanced living.
• Concierges are employed for larger sites to help make life a little easier for tenants from handling deliveries, light maintenance and ensuring communal areas remain up to scratch.
• We also draw on a wider team of experienced independent qualified trades and specialist contractors including RIC’s surveyors.
• Peace of mind for residents is our priority, so we instigate innovative schemes to help prevent anti-social behaviour in busy apartment blocks.
• We are NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) qualified to ensure Health & Safety and fire risk assessment requirements are met.
Want to find out more without any cost or obligation? Call us on 0115 989 7350