Residential Block Management
At In Residence the management of apartment blocks and residential estates is our core business and accounts for around 90% of our turnover. We are not a sales/letting agent that has a 'division' that manages blocks - this is what we do.
The majority of our current clients are resident led Right to Manage Companies, and as such we are very experienced in working co-operatively and courteously with them. RTM companies are passionate about the properties that we manage for them and demand a very hands on approach. This dictates that our personnel are available out of office hours - to suit the client.
Freeholders, Leaseholder Associations and ‘Right to Manage’ companies have come to realise that managing apartment blocks is often time consuming, requiring professional contractors and increasingly there are legal compliance requirements to satisfy too.
Building repairs and maintenance are only part of the process. Scheduling regular inspections, forward planning budgets, collecting service charges and communicating what’s happening is essential.
Every site has unique requirements and is treated to a bespoke plan.
Our Block Management Service includes:
- Excellent communication - reply within 24 hours via phone, e mail, text or in person if necessary
- Web based information services for owners and tenants alike
- Value for money service - competitive quotes and transparency of charges
- Qualified and vetted tradesmen
- Planned maintenance programmes, quarterly property inspections and annual reviews
- Key documents available on-line via secure website
- Management of post-build guarantees for new build property
- Regular reporting procedure for work in progress
- Keeping you up to date with relevant legislation (eg Fire Safety Reform Order 2005)
- For a more detailed explanation of our residential block management service and what we can offer you please call us on 0115 989 7350